Jobs & Benefits
At Dardanelle Regional, we're more than coworkers, we're family. We are blessed to have a bold team that is engaged, take pride in their calling, and work in unity to provide exceptional care.
We offer great benefits such as Group Benefits, 401k Match, Volunteer Time Off and much more.
At Dardanelle Regional, we are blessed to have a bold team that is engaged, take pride in their calling, and work in unity to provide exceptional care.
We're not just growing—we're growing together.
Your online application will be sent directly to our Human Resources Department. If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted by the department director. You can log back in to check the status of your application at any time.
Awards & Recognition
True Grit Award 2020
- Health Insurance – Health Advantage Dardanelle Regional offers a comprehensive health and prescription drug plan through fully insured through Health Advantage. Employees can elect a low deductible or high deductible plans for multiple family sizes.
- Dental & Vision Insurance – Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield We offer full-service dental and vision plans with local networks. The dental plans cover preventive, basic and major/restorative services. Enhanced orthodontic benefits are available for children up to age 19 for a lifetime max of $1,500 per child. The vision plan has copays for eye exams and most other services and features allowances for frames and contacts.
- Life Insurance Dardanelle Regional provides a complimentary $20,000 Life and AD&D insurance policy to all full time employees. Supplemental term life and universal life policies are offered to full time and part-time benefit employees at group discount rates through payroll deduction. These policies may be carried on employees, spouses, and children.
- Short Term Disability Short term disability plans are offered for full time and part time benefit employees. This coverage covers up to 70 percent of base monthly earnings after a 14-day accident or illness elimination period. Benefits continue up to a maximum of three months. The elected coverage amount is flexible and affordable based on your individual monthly expense needs.
- Long Term Disability Full time employees are provided a complimentary long-term disability policy. This free coverage covers 60 percent of base monthly earnings up to a maximum benefit of $5,000 per month.
- Additional Voluntary Benefits Available
- Health Care FSA for Out-of-Pocket Medical, Dental and Vision Expenses
- Dependent Care FSA for qualifying childcare expenses
- Critical Health Events Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Identity Theft Insurance
- Conway Regional Retirement Plan Conway Regional offers a Safe Harbor 401k Retirement plan with employer matching contributions after each paycheck. Matching is 100 percent of the first two percent of employee contributions and 50 percent of the next four percent which results in a maximum possible match of four percent per paycheck. There is a 90 day waiting period for entry into the plan for full time and part time benefit employees and vesting is based on two years of service in any employment status. Additional discretionary matches are also available at the end of the plan year at the discretion of the employer.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Volunteer Time Off (VTO) Conway Regional offers both PTO and VTO programs for full time and part time benefit employees. PTO is accrued based on years of service and rolls over to the next year. PTO Sellback is also offered annually. Employees can earn up to eight hours of VTO to be used for approved community events which support our Conway Regional mission in the community.
- Employee Assistance Program - Conway Regional offers a comprehensive EAP program which covers all members living in an employee household. These services provide short term counseling, financial assistance and legal assistance.
- Hospital Services Discount - Employees enjoy discounts ranging from 50 percent to five percent of their final bill at Conway Regional depending on their employment status and type of health insurance plan. Additionally, employees who meet assistance guidelines related to household income may be eligible for an additional discount of up to 100 percent off any balance owed through CRMC Financial Assistance Program.
- Cafeteria Discounts
- Additional discounts are advertised to employees throughout the year from local and national businesses such as phone plans, theme parks, and many more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Dardanelle Regional Medical Center is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.